HSC stylists are passionate about the Aveda mission, hair styling and fashion. They are inspired to translate this passion through creating customized hair service experiences for our guests including hair cutting, hair color, hair styling, braiding, hair extensions and other chemical services. The position works with a multidisciplinary team to share beauty, fashion and wellness – all through the power of touch, while also driving sales to meet established goals.
- Provides hair services, including hair cutting, hair color, hair styling, hair extensions and other chemical services that are customized to guests, in alignment with the overall look the guest is seeking to achieve.
- Consistently ensure guests have an excellent experience from beginning to end.
- Ensure each guest is offered a renewal ritual during every visit.
- Ensure “on-time” service delivery for every guest.
- Provide hair and styling expertise by educating guests on retail products for guest home care, while achieving established retail goals.
- Present and reinforce a professional appearance always, in accordance with the dress code standards.
- Ensure salon station is “guest ready” always, which includes proper sanitation of tools, product replenishment, and cleaning as required.
- Contribute to the growth and productivity of the salon, and maintain current guest clientele while continuing to build, with the benefit of being located in a luxury residential development.
- Set a positive example for all new Stylists and other team members. And act in the role of mentor for new staff members when needed.
- Contribute to the growth and artistic standards of our amazing team.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit hudsonstyling.com.